ServiceCorp | Test and Tag are electrical & fire test and tagging experts. We work with schools, government bodies & businesses through Australia to ensure compliance of your legal obligations.
At ServiceCorp | Test and Tag we offer a no fuss, streamlined approach and efficient testing. We also know that having a test and tag company that is reliable is extremely important that is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee to our clients.
Our team has worked in the industry for many years and truly are the experts in fire & electrical test and tagging. Our staff have worked with some of the largest businesses, government bodies, schools and organisations in Australia. These organisations trust us & continue to use us because integrity is important to us & offer a quality service with great customer service!
Give ServiceCorp | Test and Tag the chance to look after your safety testing requirements, contact us today for an obligation free quote.Request a quote
- At ServiceCorp | Test and Tagging we are a highly motivated team, who strive on having the best customer service in the industry!…
- At ServiceCorp | Test and Tagging our technicians are well informed/prepared for every job that they attend. Our uniformed technicians are very friendly…
- After your testing has been completed, our Admin team will create a full report for your records as well as provide you with…
why Choose Us
Not all test and tag companies are made equal!
Finding a test and tag company, doing site inductions, making sure the work is done correctly & making sure they notify you next time your testing is due. There a many steps to the test and tag process! This isn't something you want to do every 1-2 years. Why not get the experts in the industry today!
- 100% Customer Guarantee
- Uniformed Technicians
- Provide a Certificate of Compliance
- Cost Effective Solution
- Offer Multiple Services (save on minimum charges)
- Friendly flexible staff
- Full Reporting on every item tested
- Failed item report
- Appliance test and tag is the process of inspecting and testing electrical appliances, to ensure the safety of your staff, customers & contractors.
- RCD Test & Tag (or Safety Switch testing) is required under Australian Standard AS/NZS3760 for all businesses in Australia.
- Fire Equipment testing is a very important part of any businesses obligations. Ensuring that your fire equipment works when it is needed can save life, property, equipment and…
- FPAA (Fire Protection Association Australia)
- AS 1851 - 2012 SAI Global (Fire Extinguisher Testing Standard)
- Adoption and use of AS 1851
- Emergency Exit Light Testing - Standard SAI Global
- Emergency Exit Light - Building Code
- Smoke Detector Testing
- Install of Fire Extinguishers
- Thermal Imaging for RCD's and Fire Panels
- Residual Current Device - Wikipedia
- Workcover - Residual Current Device (RCD Testing)
- RCD Testing W.A. (Residual Current Device Testing)
- RCD Testing and Tagging Frequency
- Test RCD's now and often
- What are the rules in regard to the testing and tagging of electrical appliances?
- Worksafe - test and tagging equipment
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing)